Welding Eyeglasses Frame Jewelry Gold Ring Laser Welder Machine 300WDongguan Mactron Technology Co., Ltd.
- After-sales Service：1 Year
- Warranty：1 Year
- Application：Electronic Industry, Automotive Industry, Powder Metallurgy, Manufacturing Industry
- Technical Class：Pulse Laser
- Laser Classification：YAG Laser
- Model NO.：MT-W300J
- Type：Jewellery Laser Welding Machine
- Laser Type：YAG Lasers
- Pulse Frequency：<50Hz
- Pulse Width：0.1-10ms
- Adjustable Beam Size：0.2-2mm
- Cooling Mode：Water Cooling
- Laser Axial Rotation：Fixed,360°
- Controller System：Micro Touch Screen
- Transport Package：Standard Export Wooden Box
- Origin：Guangdong, China
- Production Capacity：200sets,Month
Samples Other Products Other Products Packaging & Shipping FAQ FAQ
A:We will help you choose the suitable machine and share you the solution; you can share us the following information
1. what material will you weld
2. The welding material thickness
3. Is it joint welding or over-lay welding
4. What is the exact usage for the machine , for product welding or repair or other application
Q: When I got this machine, but I don't know how to use it. What should I do?
A: Our engineer will do training online. If needed, we will arrange our engineer to your factory for training or you can send the operator training in our factory .
Q: What's package, will it protect the products?
A: We have 3 layers package. For the outside, we adopt wooden cases free of fumigation. In the middle, the machine is covered by foam, to protect the machine from shaking. For the inside layer, the machine is covered by waterproof plastic film.
Q: What's delivery time?
A: As per your requirement , we will suggest the suitable machine . The exact delivery time as per your machine.
Q: Can you arrange the shipment for me ?
A: We can arrange the shipment for our clients by sea or by air. Trading terms FOB, CIF, EXW are available.
Other Products Other Products Packaging & Shipping FAQ FAQ
Other Products Packaging & Shipping FAQ FAQ
FAQQ: I know nothing about this machine, what type of machine should I choose?